Our Reservation Centre is currently experiencing unprecedented high call volumes resulting in unusually long wait times. We appreciate you require updated information to finalise your future travel plans and we are working as quickly as possible to be able to provide the relevant details.
22 October 2020
We hope that you and your families are all well and starting to adapt your plans as the Government health and safety restrictions continue to evolve. However, the continued Government travel restrictions and international border closures have required the temporary suspension of all Scenic Group (including Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours and Emerald Cruises) departures up to 28 February 2021.
Our flexible policy for guests with a cruise or land tour booking departing from 1st July to 31st August 2020:
To ensure your future travel plans will be protected, if you hold a:
· Ocean cruise reservation departing from 1 September 2020 to 31 October 2020, Scenic Group will provide a 110% Future Travel Credit (FTC) Voucher for the amount paid.
· Ocean cruise reservation departing from 1 November 2020 to 31 March 2021, Scenic Group will provide a 100% Future Travel Credit (FTC) Voucher for the amount paid to date.
The flexible conditions for your FTC Voucher are as follows:
· Valid for travel commenced through to 31 December 2023.
· The value of your Future Travel Credit is based on the amount paid for your reservation to date
· The Future Travel Credit can be applied to any booking within the Scenic Group (Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours, Emerald Cruises and Evergreen Cruises & Tours)
· The Future Travel Credit can be applied to any existing booking or when re-booking your future travel
· Is fully transferrable to another guest
· Upon the expiry of the Future Travel Credit on 30 June 2023, guests who are unable to travel may request a cash refund equal to the amount paid
If you choose not to take up the option of the Future Travel Credit you can either re-book for a future travel date without penalty or request a full refund.
Our flexible booking and cancellation policy for guests with bookings departing from 1 April 2021:-
All guests with a booking to depart from 1 April 2021 and guests considering a booking after that date, have the option to transfer their booking to an alternate date without a Scenic Group fee up to 31 December 2021 (or 31 December 2022 for Scenic Eclipse), up to 60 days prior to departure. Scenic will waive all cancellation fees with the value of the booking applied as a Future Travel Credit and we will review the timing for the full payment when re-booking. Please note, if you choose to cancel or transfer there may be third party fees applicable, which will be at the guests own expense.
This allows guests more time to make decisions about their future travel plans. This policy will apply to all brands within the Scenic Group for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours, Scenic Eclipse, Emerald Cruises (including Emerald Waterways and Emerald Yacht Cruises) and Evergreen Cruises & Tours.
Most governments have implemented strict travel restrictions and border controls that limit the arrival of people who have travelled, visited or transited through other countries, beyond those currently within the Scenic Group policy as outlined above. We will continue to monitor the changing global situation and remain committed to doing our best to assist with your concerns and adjusting travel plans.
On behalf of the Scenic Group team, we are here to support you during this challenging period and look forward to exploring our precious world with you again very soon.